On the night before its grand opening, the sidewalk in front of The Oronoco sales center in Old Town Alexandria became a campsite for six prospective buyers. They were looking to gain first choice of the 60 new condos in this premier property overlooking Oronoco Park and the Potomac. Next day, ten of the building’s 60 residences were sold and in the brief time since an additional seven are under contract. Surely this building will sell out before it’s complete. Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to take a tour and see the available floor plans.
Here in the crown jewel of Old Town Alexandria lies an unprecedented opportunity for luxurious one level living that has struck a responsive chord with the Capital Region’s most discerning buyers. If you are among them, the time to act is now and beat other buyers to get the best selection.
Luxurious Modern Style in An Old Town Setting
Brand new construction at this level of luxury is happening nowhere else in the Capital Region. Created by EYA, an award-winning developer that is transforming a former commercial building into The Oronoco — a high-end boutique residence in this prime location. With every amenity from a concierge to a state-of-the-art fitness center and heated pool with private clubhouse. Each residence offers outdoor space from patios on the terrace level units to expansive 1,000+ square foot roof decks on the penthouse units. Additionally, each unit will come with 2 garage parking spaces and a dedicated storage space. Thoughtful touches have also been attended to from a kids play room to a dog washing station.
- Floor plans range from 2 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms plus family room and den
- Airy 10′ ceilings and walls of glass create open and dramatic living spaces
- Full service amenities from an impressive lobby to concierge service and 24 hour security
- Outdoor kitchen for 3 seasons of entertaining
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Meeting rooms for business conferences with Internet connection and flat screen TV
- Kitchens with professional grade Wolf, Sub Zero and Bosch appliances
- Your choice of wood cabinetry in 2 different styles and 5 different colors
- Quartz countertops
- Waterworks baths with large showers and soaking tubs
- 5″ wide hardwood floors throughout
- Home automation system and media pre-wires
- Construction will begin at the end of 2012 with completion slated for late in 2013 or early 2014
The panoramic views of Oronoco Park, Old Town and the Potomac River are enough to make you never want to leave home. But, when you do, the Oronoco’s location can’t be beat. It’s walking distance to hundreds of the area’s best restaurants, shops and coffee houses. The Braddock Road Metro stop is also just a few blocks away. Nearby National Airport is but 5 minutes by car.
Like The Oronoco? Consider These Other Luxury Buildings!