If you think a 3% price increase on one-bedroom condos would cool off demand for these magnificent properties at Penn Quarter’s City Center, guess again. They’re going faster than ever – H Building is 80% sold out of one bedrooms, and I Building is 70% sold out. The few remaining units are priced in the $600,000 and $700,000 range.
Have more money to spend on this center of lavishness? Act fast and you may be able to grab one of the three remaining penthouses with outdoor terraces. You’ll need $2 million plus to lock you in!
City Center Is Redefining Luxury Living In The District!
City Center is a 10-acre neighborhood unto itself within Penn Quarter, dedicated to a lifestyle that wants for nothing. Two office buildings, apartments above retail spaces, a park and plaza, and a pair of uber-the-top It Buildings with finishes and amenities that are unmatched in the DC luxury market.
City Center Condo Residences Amenities:
- Living & Dining Areas incorporate dramatic full height exterior windows with 6’ wide sliding doors, 9-foot ceiling heights, select northern European white oak hardwood flooring
- Foster + Partners custom-designed kitchens include Molteni /Dada cabinetry in bleached white oak, bleached walnut or white lacquer finish, Kohler sinks with Grohe faucets, white CaesarStone counter tops, Miele, Thermador or Liebherr refrigerator, Bosch natural gas cook top, electric oven and Miele dishwasher
- Bedrooms feature custom designed European built -in wardrobes by Molteni in bleached white oak, bleached walnut or white lacquer finish
- Master Bathrooms/Wardrobe Areas boast custom European cabinetry by Molteni, Duravit and/or Kohler plumbing fixtures and custom frameless shower enclosures
On Site Amenities at City Center include:
- Concierge and package receiving service
- A 2,700 Square Foot Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Yoga studio
- Private spa treatment room
- Two landscaped roof-top terraces featuring outdoor kitchens, an outdoor dining room, and outdoor fire-pit
- Banquet-sized dining room with catering kitchen and bar lounge
- Executive board room
- Media room/lounge with outdoor landscaped terrace
Buyers who purchased City Center condos early have already seen the value of their homes increase as prices have risen on the scarce few remaining residences. Before it’s too late, hurry with me, Jeff Wilson, to view the City Center life at your convenience. I’ll be happy to escort you to the front of the line!